2016 Step Up Volunteer Opportunities
We are using Volunteer Spot to manage the many tasks. Click to their site to sign up for one or many jobs. thank you!
7/6 Site Set Up JB and Several Adults
7/7 Delegations Arrive (2 People)
- Check in Delegations in Boston
7/9 Leader Welcome Party-
7/18 Leader Night Out
- Cook Dinner for leaders Night Out (Jenn, 1 other)
- Chaperone JB/Camp for Leaders Night Out (4 people)
7/20 Impact Day
- Drivers to Forest Park (5 people in AM, 5 people in PM)
- Chaperone Forest Park Day (1 person)
- Cook/Serve Picnic in Forest Park (2 People)
7/22 Open Day
- Help with logistics/organization (2 People)
- Work closely with Catherine/Patrick to execute their plan
- Chaperone for Excursion (drive Car) (1 Person)
- Cook/Serve Picnic in ?? Park (2 People)
7/29 Site Clean Up JB and several Adults
Runner for each week (3 People) Be available to run errands for the camp as needed.
A beautiful video from our friends at CISV Norway:
If you want your family to stay involved please subscribe to our email list.
If you have given to the Annual Appeal, or the “Setting the pace for Peace” 5K, we thank you again. Please know that your gifts are appreciated. We want to be sure everyone has the opportunity to support our cornerstone program for peace education and building global friendship. All donors, in-kind, volunteer, and financial, will be recognized in our printed materials for the upcoming year.
Want to learn more or get involved? Contact the president Marie Lachenmeyer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are the Greater Springfield Area chapter of Children’s International Summer Villages – USA