All applications are due January 1 for next Summers programs to:
CISV Springfield – Attn: Selection
P.O. BOX 1106 East Longmeadow, MA 01028
If you are unable to download any forms, email firstname.lastname@example.org and request one sent in the mail.
Individual applications by program:
- Youth Delegate Application (Village, Step Up, and Youth Meeting)
- Interchange Application
- Junior Councilor: (see Traning note below)
- Seminar Camp Application: (see Traning note below)
- Adult Local Staff: Director Job Description_2015 and Staff Job Description_2015
- Local Leader Training Dates to be announced. Contact President@cisvspringfield.org for up to date info
- National Leader Training Dates to be announced. Contact President@cisvspringfield.org for up to date info
If, last summer, you lead a delegation to the same program you are attending this summer, then you do not need to attend National Leader Training again. National Leader Training certification is good for two years; however, Local Leader Training must be repeated every year.
If you can not attend the scheduled NLT, you may attend another training session. However, you may be responsible for part of the cost of travel above and beyond the cost of your scheduled training.
- Guidebook for Village Parents: Created by a Village Parent. Click Here
- Guidebook for Interchange Families: Click Here
CISV Springfield Scholarship Application: